Weddings & Events
Jamaica & Beyond
My second home or “Soul’s” home as I like to call it, is Jamaica. I was fortunate enough to live here for a short while and work and live in a stunning hidden retreat in the hills of Montego Bay. It was an amazing experience and also an incredible location for a wedding or party. Jamaica is full of beauty and romance and a perfect place to get married or organise a really special event. I have travelled the whole Island thoroughly and have been lucky to find some beautiful intimate spots where you can have your perfect day off the beaten track!
Whether you’re looking for somewhere which offers lush and green scenery, with breathtaking beaches, waterfalls and lagoons, such as Portland, or a more relaxed vibe with amazing music and seven miles of stunning beach such as Negril “the Capital of Casual”, Jamaica offers something for everyone.
With my knowledge and experience of the Island, I feel am the perfect person to help you organise a relaxed wedding in one of these stunning locations! If like me you daydream of saying I do on a beautiful turquoise beach or surrounded by lush landscape, then Jamaica may be the perfect destination for your wedding.
My services are not limited to Jamaica and should you have another stunning destination in mind, this is definitely something I can help with. I have extensively travelled and have spent time in some amazing locations, including Mexico, Belize, Costa Rica, Cuba, America and Europe.
Let’s pick somewhere fantastic together!
Destination Wedding Package
Whether you dream of getting married on a stunning secluded beach or high in the mountains at a secret retreat, I have it covered. I can assist with all elements of planning your special day in Jamaica or Further Afield.
I can also advise on places to stay, visit, eat, drink and dance all night, depending on what your heart desires. In Jamaica, I have personally visited every part of the Island at some point and I can advise on some of the best places to visit, from numerous stunning waterfalls to glistening waters to the Pelican Bar in the middle of the sea, to dancing at the best parties in Kingston and eating some of the Islands best food. I have some great hidden secrets that the Island has to offer up my sleeve:
Full Planning Package
My full planning package for Jamaica includes:
• Initial Consultation – To discuss and give me an overview of your hopes and dreams for your special day
• Design and Styling advice and suggestions – Including inspiration Moodboards and sourcing of all finalised elements
• Venue Research/Sourcing, suggestions and selection based on your requirements
• Supplier Research/Sourcing, suggestions and selection based on your requirements
• Liaison with all selected suppliers and venue throughout the planning stages and on the day
• Full budget management and regular updates
• Creating a full timeline for the day
• Attendance at meetings with venue and suppliers
• Assistance with contracts and legal requirements, this would include assistance and advice regarding securing a marriage license
• Assistance with rehearsal and post wedding events
• Advice on wedding etiquette and traditions, including assistance with planning the ceremony and reception in an overseas location
• Full on the day management including liaising with all suppliers and ensuring your dream day is achieved
• Regular planning meetings plus email and phone support throughout the whole process
• Guest services including travel and accommodation research and sourcing (additional fee applies)
• Suggestions for Pre/Post wedding Itineraries, I can assist with places to stay and excursions/services whilst on the Island
Expect to pay 15% of the wedding budget
Minimum Fee applies